To forge strong client and intergenerational relationships by providing professional financial planning and investment management services to help our clients achieve their financial goals. We endeavor to harmonize the advice and interconnected services provided by our clients’ legal, tax, investment and risk-management advisors into optimal solutions.
As stewards, we conduct ourselves according to the following principles:
- We place our clients’ interest ahead of our own
- We act with integrity, competence, diligence and respect
- We seek the highest professional standards through continuous learning and adherence to best professional practices
- We exercise reasonable care and independent professional judgment when making recommendations
Confidence, consistency and peace of mind are the hallmarks of the relationships we enjoy with our clients and their other trusted professionals. This has enabled Wealth Stewards and its related subsidiaries, Portfolio Stewards and Estate Stewards, to grow significantly, primarily through referrals from satisfied clients and other professionals.
In a quickly changing environment, we are keenly aware of our own need to adapt to meet the evolving needs of our clients. Please help us do so by communicating your ideas and suggestions about how we may serve you better.
- Paul S. Tyers, CPA, CA, CFP, CIM